TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Hank's Nursery

As an Aunt, I believe it is my job to completely spoil my nieces and nephews till they are utterly rotten and their parents can barley handle them ;) j.k.
I was SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited to find out my little sister was pregnant.

(She gave me an envelope with a mustard seed that said "My baby is this big" and snapped a picture of my reaction!)

  I even more excited to give her baby presents! As soon as I found out she was pregnant, I started collecting furniture so I could do her nursery.

I found this rocking chair for $8 dollars.


I bought this old crib for $20 from a friend.

and my neighbor gave me this dresser for FREE!!! 

Did I tell you I am like the most impatient person in the world???? I got a little impatient waiting to find out what the baby was so started anyway. I was really hoping it was a girl!!! 


I actually ended up selling this for $20 on Craigslist and since my sister said they didn't need a dresser I didn't do another.


AND of course it was a BOY!


My Mom bought a vintage scrabble game from a garage sale from my sister for .50 cents. I LOVE what she did with the pieces!


Here is Mr. Hank's crib.


His rocking chair






I spent a total of $28 dollars on furniture for the Hank's nursery.

Here is a list of bloggers that I occasionally link my project:
Projects 
Mon:
Tues:
Wed 
Fri
Sat
sun 



2 comments:

  1. Sooooo glad you are back. I have so much to say but will keep this short and sweet for now. The crib and chair look awesome. Can you tell me the color you used for them? I like and think it would look good for two chairs I plan to redo for my living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! I love the color of the crib with that chevron print. Would love for you to share at Fridays Unfolded this week!

    Alison
    Nancherrow

    ReplyDelete