TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fashion on a Dime #11

This is my last cooler weather outfit! Now its time for SUMMER!!!!





My financial stats for this outfit are:
Grey t-shirt- $8 on a clearance sale at Khols
White distressed pants- $3.99 at Savers with a 20% discount which comes to $3.20
Black boots- $25 on a Buy one get one Free sale at Forever shoes
Black Texas hat I bought for $7 down in Austin on 6th street
My total outfit cost is $43.20

Kid's Fashion
Now I realize we are way past winter snow flake leggings but I just could not resist this one. These pictures are just too cute. I promise I do not pose this kid. She gets in front of my camera and she just starts working it! 







Financial Stats for this outfit are:
Teal shirt- $1 at a garage sale
Snowflake leggings-.50 at a garage sale
Coral sandals- $1 at a garage sale
Total outfit cost is $2.50

3 comments:

  1. Well done for dressing so trendy on a budget! I especially love your boots, they look really expensive. Love the shade of green on your daughter too, she's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, adore the hat and your daughter is so cute! Thanks for linking up to #fashiofriday

    ReplyDelete