TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2012

Happy Anniversary

Over the weekend my Husband, C.J. and I celebrated our 6 year anniversary! 
 6 years and 2 babies later I know marrying this man was the best decision I have ever made! 
My Mom came up to take care of the girls and we spent the weekend relaxing and enjoying the outdoors. Friday we went to a movie and hiked out at Pine Valley.

Saturday we headed out to Zion's National Park and did a hike called Angel's Landing. I have been wanting to do this hike for a while now. Angel's Landing is one of the parks most dangerous hikes. It's a 5.2 mile hike which is mostly up hill and very physically taxing. There are even points where chains had to be installed so that hikers could have something to help pull themselves up the rocks with. I am not going to lie, Angel's landing has had a few fatalities which scared the CRUD out of me. I am also not really afraid of heights but when we got to the part of the hike where you had mile high cliffs on either side of you and had to pull yourself along by holding on to chains all I could think about was, "What if I fall?!" I am happy to say we made it to the top safely and the view was incredible! 






C.J. and I had so much fun together and I am so happy to be married to my best friend! I love you babe!

14 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! Happy Anniversary :) I am glad you all had a great time - and you're right, those views are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! Omg we love hiking too - especially together. We are also getting our babies into it too.

    Sharee'
    www.momFITtingitallin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the pictures of the fantastic views!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! The hubs and I will be celebrating 5 years in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Anniversary, looks like a fun day! We had our 6th anniversary too---did you get married on the 29th too???

    -Julie
    http://www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awww, Happy Anniversary! I wish you two many many years of bliss. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations!! What a beautiful, scenic place to hike. I love that you and your hubby spent your anniversary doing something adventurous. My hubby and I are totally on the same page. We are hoping to take a trip to Washington State this fall to hike and bike along the coast! ~www.solesearchingmamma.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! I wish lots of years of sweet memories, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Anniversary! What a great place to celebrate and those photos look fantastic. Thanks so much for stopping by and joining in my blog. Will be back to discover more!

    ReplyDelete