TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 28, 2012

Fashion on a Dime

Yesterday the family headed out to Zion's National Park. Knowing there would be some awesome backgrounds I took a Fashion on a Dime outfit. I was going to get some pictures with the mountains in the background but then I saw this neat old moped leaning up against a shed. Here is my latest Fashion on a Dime!
Financial stats for this outfit are:
Red pants- $5.99 at Savers
White and black striped shirt- $5.99 at Savers
Black and gold studded flip flops- $1 dollar at a garage sale
Gold necklace- $4.50 on a Rue 21 clearance sale
Total outfit cost: $17.50 DPWF $1.75!







12 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit! Think you chose the perfect spot gor the shot too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crystal! I love the colors of the old moped!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Love that outfit! You look adorable! I'm not sure what Savers is but I wish I had one near me!

    --kendall
    songbirdsandbuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVE Savers. It's my favoritw place to shop. You will have to go to their store locator and see where the closest one is!

      Delete
  3. Robin - Thank you so much for stopping by my blog earlier this month. I'm so sorry it has taken me so long to hop over to visit, but I just saw your comment. Anyway, your blog is awesome, and this outfit is just the bomb! (BTW, Mountain Man and I visited Zion National Park and Bryce a couple of years ago on our way to Idaho for the summer - it is beautiful!)
    Hugs -
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol,
      Thank you so much! Yes Zion is Very pretty. We just bought an annual pass there so I am hoping to be able to go up there more often!

      Delete
  4. You are adorable! Love the outfit. :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello! Thanks for hopping by during the May Networking Blog Hop! How cute! I can't believe you got that outfit so cheap! That is awesome. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party that started yesterday, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete