TutorialsPhotobucketSponsorsPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 16, 2012

Family night at the Softball Game

Tonight C.J. had a softball game, so we packed up the family and headed out to the field. Here are C.J.'s softball shoes he found at Savers for $4.99. They are Boombah brand, which is a really popular brand for softball shoes. He hit for the cycle. Must have been the shoes.

Here is what I wore to the game
My shirt was $3.75 at a garage sale. My shorts were $4.99 at Savers. My belt was $2 at D.I. and my shoes were $2.50 Total outfit cost= 13.25. DPWF $1.33.

4 comments:

  1. Nice finds! I love garage sales too. I've learned to only buy what I need. I frequent our local non-profit used stores too. I love to buy children's books at garage sales.
    Thanks for stopping by my Beginning Reading Help blog today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes all my children's books are from garage sales! I can't believe how much they are new! I usually only pay .50 cents for kids books ad they charge like $5-$10 dollars and sometimes even more in stores!

      Delete
  2. My kind of deal and I lOVE THE WHOLE OUTFIT!! Especially the shirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Bernetta! I love your site! You have great style!

    ReplyDelete